Before downloading Webroot SecureAnywhere, check for the following things
Check and confirm whether you have Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus already present on your system. If you find it, check whether it is updated or not. If it is not updated, remove it and install it again. Or you can update the existing version to the latest version by visiting the Webroot official website.
To make sure that you don’t face any kind of software conflicts later on, check for any other security software on your system. If you find a security software other than Webroot SecureAnywhere,
Installation of antivirus software needs sufficient memory space. Check how much memory space you have on your computer. Remove the unnecessary files and folder to empty the memory space
of your computer if sufficient space is not there on your system.
Installing steps after Webroot Download
After a successful Webroot Download, you need to complete the installation of this antivirus software on your system to get the best-in-class protection against every single security threat including viruses, hacks, malware, ransomware, phishing, spyware, etc.
- You can purchase this antivirus software through online and offline modes.
- In both cases, you will get a SecureAnywhere key code. When you purchase it from a retail store, you will get it in the package itself. When you purchase it online, you will get it on your registered email address. This key is a 20-digit code in alphanumeric code and you’ll need to enter it when asked to start downloading of this software on your system.
- It may be possible that you may come across an error or problem in the course of installation of this software. If you face a problem, check for network connectivity and operating system glitches. If they are found, remove them and resume the installation the process. Sometimes, having antivirus software apart from this security software on your system may create problems while you try to install this antivirus software. So, remove that other software and resume its installation process.
- If you still face an issue, do not waste your valuable time and contact www.webroot.com/safe support professionals to reach out to you and fix your issue.
Configuration steps for SecureAnywhere Software
Webroot SecureAnywhere Software with its great security features manages to protect all your data across all your gadgets against internet crimes or security threats.
- Run a scan for framework, remove infection, malware, and get warned against malicious websites
- Fix the errors and problems revealed by this security software.
- Upgrade your software for enhanced security features added to each upgraded version.
- Keep renewing your subscription for continuous security.
Common issues Webroot SecureAnywhere can Resolve
This security software product helps make browsing safe for you by providing you with a strong protection and resolving a host of issues you face that interrupt your work and troubles you. It helps you handle the issues like:
- Block malicious pop-ups appearing on screen and pose a security threat
- Crash of hard plate
- Loss of important data
- Network connectivity issues caused by virus or malware attacks
- Slowdown of your system due to its probable infection
- Slow-opening apps
- Corruption of Windows, system ‘hangs’ or ‘freezes’
- Intrusion into your personal files and folders
- Virus, malware, or ransomware attacks
and other potential security threats
What is a Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode?
A Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus keycode is an alphanumeric combination of 20 characters that is provided along with the purchase of SecureAnywhere software product. To get protection from all online security threats, this key is a must for the paid version of this antivirus software. After completing the free trial period of Webroot, you need to purchase it and use this key code to activate this security software on your system.
Steps to find Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode for installation?
(A) For Windows
- Click on the icon of Webroot in menu bar and select ‘Open’ option to open Webroot SecureAnywhere interface.
- Select ‘My Account’ from the main window.
- Selecting ‘My Account’ will open up a window containing your SecureAnywhere product keycode and subscription details.
(B) For Mac
- Every version of Webroot SecureAnywhere comes with a main user interface. Open it.
- Select ‘My Account’ from the main user interface.
- Second step will open up a window containing your keycode and subscription details.
(C) For Android
- If you have already activated the subscribed Webroot antivirus software, you’ll get to see ‘Subscription Active’ on your screen in the bottom.
- Tap that bar to get the key code and subscription details.
- If you have not activated the subscription, select ‘Register’.
- After successful registration, your key code and subscription details will be visible on the screen.
(D) For Apple iOS
- For this, you’ll have to download the application of Webroot Antivirus software. Enter your registered email address and password to access your Webroot account. Keycode is not available in the program for iOS.
- The application for Backup & Sync will automatically display your keycode on login page as it saves the password for you when you log in for the first time. Once you log in successfully, the SecureAnywhere keycode no longer appears on the screen.
Webroot SecureAnywhere for Home
Webroot Secure Anywhere for Home contains all features to secure your online work across all devices you use at your home. The different packages to help you secure your home devices this antivirus offers are:
- Webroot AntiVirus – This package available can help you protect up to 3 personal computers or Mac devices. This protects your home devices from identity theft, virus attacks, infection. Further, it takes minimal time in updating or scanning as compared to other antivirus software programs like Norton, Malware Bytes, or Kasperksy. Thus, it is the best package you can get at an affordable price of $29.99 for one device and $ 37.49 for three devices for a one-year subscription.
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus – This package is great for advanced protection of your home devices against identity thefts, banking or shopping account hacks, etc. Further, this package offers security for up to 5 home devices. One master password is used to encrypt everything including usernames, passwords and card details. This is available at an affordable price of $44.99 for three devices and $69.99 for five devices for a one-year subscription.
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete – This package provides a full-fledged
security for your devices with strong protection of up to five home devices all phishing attacks, emerging malicious websites, and malicious files. This is available at an affordable price of $59.99 for five devices for a one-year subscription.
- Webroot Antivirus for Gamer – This package helps the gamer to play safely online by providing strong protection of personal data, features of optimization of a gaming system, identity protection, anti-phishing features and much more that one would need to make online gaming safe. It offers 14-day free trial at the end of which it charges $29.99 per year.
Webroot SecureAnywhere for Business
Webroot SecureAnywhere for business provides you all features you need to keep your business secure. The three different packages this antivirus software offers for business purposes are:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection – Endpoint Protection is crucial for complete security of network endpoints including laptops, personal computers, tablets, smartphones, etc. This package helps you safeguard critical data, important systems, or guests from phishing, ransomware, malware attacks, etc. It helps you streamline your management with cloud console.
- Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection – DNS or Domain Name System Protection secures your business against DNS related cyberattacks like cache poisoning, DNS hijacking, C&C, DDoS, botnets, etc. It blocks dangerous sites at the domain level itself and saves you money by blocking malware from accessing your network.
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Awareness Training – This educates employees on cybersecurity. Different topics regarding best practices for IT, regulatory compliance are covered in this training. Engaging, interactive courses help employees get to learn the best tips to achieve the strongest protection for a business.
Contact Webroot Support to get the Best Solution
If you face a problem while downloading or using Webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus software, contact Webroot Support available day in and day out. The experienced technicans will help you tackle all your issues with Webroot or your system.
The experts here will:
- Access your system remotely to solve your issues with Webroot SecureAnywhere download and help you successfully download it.
- Help you redeem you key code to activate this security on your system.
- Thoroughly examine the framework of your system for infections, malicious files or folders, suspicious downloads and remove them instantly.
With www.webroot.com/safe experts by your side, you can work freely online without having to worry about the security of your home or business digital network. Whatever be the issue, www.webroot.com/sae expert team Support team will always be ready to help you out.